…with access to the secondary market
P2P Lending Companies wishing to raise funds from investors by offering an attractive return and at the same time speed up the disbursement of loans to their clients, are now in a position to issue and list their corporate bonds on EU stock markets under simplified listing rules and create a secondary market in their debt instruments.
Issuers can choose from any one of the jurisdictions that we cover in the EU including Austria, Cyprus and Ireland.
MAIN ADVANTAGES FOR ISSUERS
- Raise funds from investors via a listed product
- Securitize the debt
- Tap institutional investors who by charter are allowed to invest only in listed products
- Offer multiple bonds in various category of risk
- Increase your leverage and lending power
- Fasten the time it takes to lend
- Provide exit route to your investors via secondary market trading
- Manage the bond sales via private placement through your platform
- Default risk remains with bond investors, not Issuer
- Recoup listing costs by charging Administration, Management and even Performance fees KEY CHARACTERISTICS
• Established P2P Lenders, Startups or SPVs without prior history can list their bonds
• A bond listing on an EU stock exchange allows the Issuer regulatory approval to sell the bonds and raise money from investors across the EU28
- Listing in major currencies including Sterling pound (GBP)
• Issuer is under no obligation to provide liquidity
• Listing is secured on average in 3 weeks (provided you are ready with the required documents)
• Depository, Clearing and settlement is available through Clearstream/Euroclear and or UK’s CREST
• Listing costs are significantly lower TYPES OF BONDS
• Traditional bonds with fixed coupon
• Floating rate bonds tied to LIBOR or EURIBOR
• Zero coupon bonds
• Performance linked bonds, whose value is tied to the performance of the underlying asset.
• Minimum size at least €200,000 or more per bond listing
- Registered office of Issuer in an EEC country
- All Directors must provide brief CVs and basic KYC
- Issuer must state purpose of listing and explain how the proceeds of the bond issue will be used
- A comprehensive business plan must be submitted with 3 year financial projections prepared based on IFRS including Profit & Loss Account, Cash Flow statement, Balance Sheet, financial notes and Sensitivity Analysis with 5% to 10% deviation from business plan goals
- Minimum denomination of bonds should be €10.000 or equivalent
- Consumer Credit firms based in the UK wishing to list their bonds need to be supervised by FCA
Issuers who sign a binding agreement until 31 December 2015 will be eligible to take advantage of our Special Offer of GBP 12.000 Listing Agent fees compared to our usual price of GBP 35.000.
The price excludes stock exchange and custodian fees.
Eurivex Ltd, is an EU investment firm regulated by Cyprus Securities & Exchange Commission (CySEC license number 114/10).
We have many years of experience in advising all categories of companies in connection with bond and share issues. Our clients include large and medium size corporations, institutional clients, investment managers and professional funds having successfully done 30 listings on recognized EU exchanges.
As a fully licensed regulated EU investment firm, Eurivex is a position to offer our clients access to trading in the secondary market of Issuer bonds or shares that have listed their financial instruments on recognized EU stock exchanges of Ireland, Austria or Cyprus.
Client orders are either matched internally or sent for direct trading to counterparties.
Eurivex is licensed to offer safe-custody through which we act as Custodian for client assets.
As a European investment firm, Eurivex Ltd. operates in full compliance with the regulations of Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID). Eurivex is also a member of the Investor Compensation Fund and by law client money and custody of financial instruments are segregated and maintained in top Tier 1 banks and with approved Depositories or Registrars.